Eustace Mullins by all accounts was a very controversial figure and author. While his religious and political beliefs could be questioned - he was called anti-semetic - this particular work of his was well researched, footnoted and referenced in the bibliography. He spent years researching this topic. This book was burned publically in Germany in 1955 and also was banned in the United States. It exists through a web site that has published it in their effort to preserve it.
Regardless of his alleged beliefs and affiliations, I have always believed that his writing and research was valid. I therefore offer up the link to the entire book but focus here on Chapter 5. I believe you will see as I do the similarities in what I call the Rothschild manifesto to the social and economic occurrences here and abroad. I believe it is the blueprint for the "New World Order" first publicly spoken of by Pres. George H.W. Bush. It is also interesting to note that the Bush family was also connected to the Rothschilds as was J.P. Morgan whose company still maintains a large control over our Federal Reserve.
Secrets of the Federal ReserveRead more and see footnotes and references...click here
by Eustace Mullins
From Chapter 5 - The House of Rothschild
Rothschild turned to a manuscript and proceeded to read a carefully prepared plan of action.
1. He argued that LAW was FORCE only in disguise. He reasoned it was logical to conclude ‘By the laws of nature right lies in force.’
2. Political freedom is an idea, not a fact. In order to usurp political power all that was necessary was to preach ‘Liberalism’ so that the electorate, for the sake of an idea, would yield some of their power and prerogatives which the plotters could then gather into their own hands.
3. The speaker asserted that the Power of Gold had usurped the power of Liberal rulers.... He pointed out that it was immaterial to the success of his plan whether the established governments were destroyed by external or internal foes because the victor had to of necessity ask the aid of ‘Capital’ which ‘Is entirely in our hands’.
4. He argued that the use of any and all means to reach their final goal was justified on the grounds that the ruler who governed by the moral code was not a skilled politician because he left himself vulnerable and in an unstable position.
5. He asserted that ‘Our right lies in force. The word RIGHT is an abstract thought and proves nothing. I find a new RIGHT... to attack by the Right of the Strong, to reconstruct all existing institutions, and to become the sovereign Lord of all those who left to us the Rights to their powers by laying them down to us in their liberalism.
6. The power of our resources must remain invisible until the very moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning or force can undermine it. He went on to outline twenty-five points.
Number 8. dealt with the use of alcoholic liquors, drugs, moral corruption, and all vice to systematically corrupt youth of all nations.
9. They had the right to seize property by any means, and without hesitation, if by doing so they secured submission and sovereignty.
10. We were the first to put the slogans Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity into the mouths of the masses, which set up a new aristocracy. The qualification for this aristocracy is WEALTH which is dependent on us.
11. Wars should be directed so that the nations engaged on both sides should be further in our debt.
12. Candidates for public office should be servile and obedient to our commands, so that they may readily be used.
13. Propaganda--their combined wealth would control all outlets of public information.
14. Panics and financial depressions would ultimately result in World Government, a new order of one world government."
The Rothschild family has played a crucial role in international finance for two centuries, as Frederick Morton, in The Rothschilds writes:
"For the last one hundred and fifty years the history of the House of Rothschild has been to an amazing extent the backstage history of Western Europe." 38 (Preface)... Because of their success in making loans not to individuals, but to nations, they reaped huge profits, although as Morton writes, p. 36, "Someone once said that the wealth of Rothschild consists of the bankruptcy of nations." 43
CLICK HERE...TO VIEW THE ENTIRE BOOK
Secrets of the Federal Reserve
by Eustace Mullins
From Web Archive Sources
This HTML Edition of "Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Eustace Mullins, as controversial as it may seem to some, is placed on the web as a valid and well researched viewpoint of the history of U.S. and World Banking manipulations, and to keep it from disappearing,.
Reproduction of all or any parts of the above text may be used for general information.
This HTML presentation is copyright by Barefoot, 2006